Chery Exeed TXL SUV CHINA 2022 used car Urban SUV
- Exeed TXL
- Energy type
- Compact SUV
- Maximum power
Urban SUV Chery Exeed TXL
Chery Exeed TXL Advantages Introduction
From modern technologies and futuristic intelligence, to beautiful design and safety priority, this urban SUV is fully equipped for the modern world. The Exeed TXL 2023 feels luxurious, has an amazing quality-price ratio due to being very fuel efficient, and is worth paying attention to. Thanks to its design and modern technologies, the Exeed TXL is one of the most efficient cars on the market today.
1. Starting with the exterior of the Exeed TXL 2023, the front features a wide front grille with an illuminated logo, full LED headlights, daytime running lights, and front fog lamps. The sides feature 19-inch wheels with 225/55 tires, body-colored door handles, and power-folding and adjustable side mirrors with turn signals. The rear of the Exeed TXL 2023 includes LED taillights, an exhaust system, a roof spoiler, cargo access, and rear fog lights. Exterior dimensions are 477.5cm length, 187.2cm width, 168.5cm height, and 280cm wheelbase.
2. Moving to the interior of the Exeed TXL 2023, features include leather seats, multifunctional leather steering wheel, front center armrest with storage, foldable rear seats, adjustable front seats, power windows, panoramic sunroof, floor mats, start/stop button, and a dual-zone air conditioner with front seat ventilation.
3. Technology and infotainment features in the Exeed TXL 2023 include a 12.3-inch touchscreen, voice control, wireless charger, radio, Bluetooth, USB ports, and an 8-speaker sound system.
4. The Exeed TXL 2023 is available with 2 engine options which are a 1.6L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 194hp and 294Nm of torque, and a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 261hp and 400Nm of torque. Both engines are connected to a 7-speed automatic transmission and AWD drivetrain. 0 to 100km/h time is 10.5sec and top speed is 185km/h.
5. Safety and driver assistance features in the Exeed TXL 2023 include an antilock braking system, brake assist system, electronic stability control, electronic brakeforce distribution, lane keep assist, airbags, hill descent control, driver fatigue detection with time, traction control system, and antitheft alarm. Safety also includes blind spot detection, lane change assist, lane departure warning, crash vehicle warning, rear collision warning, rear cross-traffic alert, and ISOFIX.